Wednesday, November 14, 2007

3 More Small Paintings



Today I've been getting 3 more paintings ready to send back east. My favorite is the apples. I've been trying to incorporate antiques in some of these small still lives since they'll be hanging in an antique store. These panels are 5x7 and mounted similar to the other ones I did. I've been enjoying painting the details of these small works. I've been talking to my dad about making frames (from old wood) for me for these small paintings. I think by adding a handmade old rustic wood frame would add more charm.




1 comment:

suezi said...

love the apples and the pear paintings. your talent blows me away!!
it was great seeing you at lunch as well. sorry that we were not able to chat as much. i will definitely give you a ringy dingy about getting the boys together.