Saturday, February 7, 2009

Friends!

P.K. (she's a beautiful person inside and out) and I

Miya (Moo) and Brookline - very entertaining duo!

My new friend, P.K. and her two girls, Miya and Brookline came to visit. I met P.K. at my last workshop and we hit it off. She is a very talented artist! It's wonderful to share our passion for art, along with our life stories. Of course, much laughter was involved!! We origninally had plans to plein air paint on Friday, but it rained. So, we went and had our toes painted instead, had great conversation with wine, and a homecooked meal, compliments of my hubby. Her girls got along with my girl, Roxy. My boy, Bug, just wanted to play, kitty with claws and eyeballs are not a good mix. P.K. is planning to move to Ireland this year. Our plan is to get out together and paint as much as possible. My heart is already sad, but it's all good! She'll remain my friend, always!

No comments: