Sunday, August 9, 2009

"Luke Walton's LA Laker's Ball"

I can't believe it's been two months since my last post. Kids keep me busy, plus I was gone for two weeks vacationing in the Adirondacks, NY. I've been painting and will post my other paintings I've been working on soon. But here is the one I've been challenged with...

16"x12" oil on canvas in floating black frame

This is the painting I've been working on for a while. It's almost complete. It just needs a signature from LA's Laker Luke Walton #4 on the upper portion of the ball. It's going to be a door prize for a United Way event that is held just for Tocqueville Society members and their children who make an incremental gift to OC's United Way. It's been a privilege to paint this. I thought I'd miss the event because of my vacation, but they ended up moving it back. It will be great to get a pic with him but I think he'll need to bend down to my 5'2" level. LOL!!

No comments: