Friday, October 30, 2009

"Luke Walton's LA Laker's Ball"

16"x12" oil on canvas

My basketball(s) are finally signed, yay! Unfortunately, this past July's event was cancelled. So, this painting will have to wait until next July. I hope I don't miss the event next year as I go back east about the same time this will take place. It would be great to have a photo op with Luke and the painting. I painted two basketballs, and he was generous to sign both. I'm planning on donating it for a silent auction to raise money for a local school.

1 comment:

Mamarazzi said...

Cheryl - this one is so good that I can't tell if it's a photo or a painting or both? I don't know how you'd paint lines that straight - not to mention COPY a signature in oil paint to replicate it that exact. Really? If so - you're amazing!!!