Friday, October 17, 2008

"Puddytat"



We just adopted an adorable 3 month old boy kitty on Saturday. Here he is with my son, Matthew. The kitten currently has no name, just a bunch of nicknames, see title for one. I've thought of Leo (he was born in August like myself), Tigger, Romeo, Merlot, Dudley, Roo, Bug, Ringo, Cooper, Jasper, Bean...I just can't make up my mind and I have kids that don't like many of the names. I'm sure he will be a painting subject in the future. Mean while he's keeping me company in the studio.

1 comment:

Diane Hoeptner said...

TOO CUTE!! Great pics of both your little ones. I like cat names that can be spread out. My kittes are Coco and Layla: Coco is Coco-roo-roo or Coco Bear/Puff etc... Layla is Layla-lee-lee/loo-loo etc. That's fun. I'm worried Dudly will become Dudly-doo-doo. Which is a don't. (: Love Tigger though. VERY glad to have found your blog, Cheryl. Enjoy that California sunshine, it just turned to FALL here in the Northeast... And I don't expect the leaves to hang on much longer.