Monday, October 26, 2009

San Francisco, Part 2

My lovely friend, P.K., she's gorgeous!!

Her lovely shoes...

Left to right: Pete, Airic, P.K., and me, Cheryl

Meeting a new artist friend, Airic

P.K. and I, I'm feeling a little short, I'm not wearing 4" heels only wearing 2" boots, lol!


My new artist friend, Pete. He's a wonderful person, 14 years younger than I, ugh! But what a gentleman...he's going to make a wonderful husband and father to a lovely gal, real soon!!!

Just a morning view from where I stayed...Don's place, thanks honey!

P.K. , Debbie and Pete

The first time meeting, having a great lunch!

Just a fun view of SF!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cheryl, I grew up in White Hall, Arkansas and a girl by the name of P.K. McGraw lived across the road. I was wondering if this was, by chance, the same P.K. Anyway, my name is Eric Hardison. I am a friend of Todd Ford and saw you were listed on his blog. I went to high school and college with Todd and own a couple of his paintings.