Saturday, October 3, 2009

"To Russia With Love"

16"x12" oil on canvas - complete

I've been very busy painting. I just completed two commission pieces that I'll post later and I'm working on another one. I can't wait to share those. I haven't posted because of computer problems (bought a new one), also my camera is dead (fell in a river) and have to use other resources for taking pictures at this time. The above picture was from my Blackberry. I just couldn't wait to post again. I've been using my daughter's camera, unfortunately she's away this weekend with her camera.

I loved this challenge of painting metal. So many interesting colors bounced off, plus paint chipped areas. A great study for me. I might take another pic as I'm not sure how this will post.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love this painting came out so great as it should coming from your hand. Love Mom